365体育足球滚球比分El Paso Electric is governed by the rules and regulations of the Public Utility Commission of Texas and the Public Regulatory Commission in New Mexico. You can find a full accounting of El Paso Electric regulatory information on the webpages and links listed below.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) regulates the transmission and wholesale sale of electricity in interstate commerce. Use the link below to access FERC filings of El Paso Electric and more information related to this topic.
New Mexico Public Regulation Commission Open Meetings
365体育足球滚球比分The New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (NMPRC) conducts its open meetings and work sessions in accordance with an Open Meetings Policy adopted annually by the NMPRC. To see more information on the open meetings policy, click on the link below.
- About EPE
- Investor Relations
- Partners & Vendors
- Economic Development
- EPE Branding
- New Mexico Public Regulations Commission Open Meetings
- 2017-2018 Public Advisory Group Meetings
- 2018 Renewable Energy Portfolio Report
- 2019 Renewable Energy Plan Application 19-00099-UT
- 2019-2020 Amended Renewable Energy Plan Application 19-00099-UT
- 2019-2020 Amended Renewable Energy Plan Supplemental Testimony 19-00099-UT
- Request for Proposals
- Public Notices