Why El Paso Electric
For over 100 years, El Paso Electric Company has worked to help our region grow by providing safe, sustainable and reliable energy for our customers. El Paso Electric understands that affordable and reliable electrical service is a key component of growth for businesses of all sizes. We offer a variety of resources to help businesses achieve their goals and succeed in our service region, because it’s our home.
- EPE will work with customers to prepare detailed plans, specifications or cost estimates
- Ability to recoup deposit on an accelerated timeframe
- EPE works collaboratively with our community partners in the region to provide turnkey development services
- Vertically-owned utility ensures communication between departments; streamlines resolution process
- El Paso Electric employees reside in the service territory and are personally invested in the growth of our region
- Dedicated representative on your project from start to finish
Reliability & Resiliency
#1 in Texas
EPE has ranked #1 in Texas in system reliability ratings for both SAIFI (System Average Interruption Frequency Index) and SAIDI (System Average Interruption Duration Index) for five out of the past six years (2013-2018).
- SAIDI = total duration of interruptions
- SAIFI = total number of interruptions
Sustainable, Energy Efficient Operations
- EPE’s generation portfolio is 100% coal-free and contains 115 Megawatts (“MW”) of solar capacity.
- Among the top 100 power producers in the U.S., EPE ranked in the top 20% for lowest total CO2 emissions3. Click here
to learn more.
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 June 2019
2 Ranked by 2018 Export Value
3365体育足球滚球比分 M.J. Bradley & Associates (2017). Benchmarking Air Emissions of the 100 Largest Electric Power Producers in the United States.